Larry Mangel, is a Certified Ayurvedic Counselor and Practitioner. He is NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medical Association) certified practitioner on the professional level.
Ayurveda, the ancient sister science to Yoga, is the study of life.
Ayur = life Veda =science.
An Ayurvedic consultation is a comprehensive exam aimed at discovering imbalances in your system or uncovering what may be causing physical or mental discomfort. Ayurvedic diagnosis is made through a combination of a complete and detailed history, pulse, tongue, and physical exam that will help to reveal underlying factors in the disease process. Often a patient may complain of numerous symptoms. Instead of giving a remedy for each symptom, Larry will address the fundamental imbalance that may be responsible for your symptoms. Therapies may include, but are not limited to: herbs, diet, yoga asana, pranayama, exercise, lifestyle changes, meditation, and stress prevention.
- First 75 minute consultation $100, followup consultation $60.
- Ayurvedic consultation and private constitution specific Ayurvedic Yoga Asana (physical posture) class, 90 minutes $90
- Private Ayurvedic Yoga Class 60 minutes $60
- FaceTime and Skype Consultations and Followups are available!
- Marma Therapy $60 per hour.
- Kati Basti $75
- Coming soon – Shirodhara
Please contact Larry (email@example.com) with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment with Larry online
Cancelations without 24 hour advance notice will be subject to 50% of appointment cost fee.