Shanti Yoga Shala Class Pricing
All class cards are non-transferable.
- Drop-In (single class) – $15
- 1 month unlimited vinyasa (non Mysore) – $89 auto-billing Click here to sign up for auto-billing
- 1 month unlimited vinyasa (non Mysore) month to month $115
- 3 months unlimited – $290 A $55 savings! Click here to sign up
- 5 class card – $65 (Expires in 60 days after purchase) Buy 5, get 1 FREE! (6 classes for $65)
- 10 class card – $120 (Expires in 90 days after purchase) Buy 10, get 2 FREE! (12 classes for $120)
- Daytime Vinyasa Drop-In – $10
- Daytime Vinyasa 5 class card – $40 (Expires in 30 days after purchase)
- Prenatal Drop In $15
- 5 class Prenatal Yoga Card – $65 (Expires in 60 days after purchase) Buy 5, get 1 FREE! (6 classes for $65)
- 10 class Prenatal Yoga Card – $120 (Expires in 90 days after purchase) Buy 10, get 2 FREE! (12 classes for $120)
New Student Specials:
- 1 Week Unlimited Vinyasa Yoga for $20 and 5% off your next class card
- 4 Weeks Unlimited Vinyasa Yoga for $50 and 10% off your next class card
- New Prenatal Special $30 for first two weeks and 10% off first class card
Class Card/Monthly passes
- You may put your monthly pass / 10 class cards on hold only 1 time every 6 months.
- Please notify SYS at least 7 days in writing in advance (without advanced notice it will be at the discretion of SYS to honor the request)
Class card expirations: You may purchase a new class card and reinstate the remaining classes on the expired class card.
Student Discount – 20% off all purchases. Not valid on New Student Specials or other Specials. Cannot be combined with other discounts and deals.
Other Services (1 on 1 privates, small group privates, in-class privates)
The study of yoga originated as a dialogue between the guru and the disciple. Here at Shanti Yoga Shala we honor that tradition by offering 1-on-1 privates. The 1-on-1 session allows the student to explore specific areas of interest such as alignment in asanas, injuries, philosophy, chanting, etc. Click here for pricing and more information.
Small Group Privates
Are you and your friends, family, co-workers or employees stressed out? Refresh yourself and the people in your live with a custom designed yoga class held at our beautiful and very peaceful studio. Click here for pricing and more information.
Would you rather offer them classes as a perk? To take advantage of whenever they want? Set up corporate accounts where the employers and employees take class at the company’s expense. Contact us at (215-923-9642 or email email@example.com for more details.
The In-class Private
Try this state of the art experience in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual tuning: The In-Class Private. In the comfort of the hands of a certified Shanti Yoga Shala teacher, you are guided in each and every movement during the experience of a Vinyasa Yoga class. The teacher’s hands almost never seem to leave your body as they skillfully make minor or major adjustments to the physical form. Whether sitting, standing or in a vinyasa flow you are led with ease. However it is not only the physical form which benefits from this superb treatment. Click here for more information.