Larry Mangel, is a Certified Ayurvedic Counselor and Practitioner. He is NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medical Association) certified practitioner on the professional level.
Information on Ayurvedic Therapies:
Ayurveda, the ancient sister science to Yoga, is the study of life.
Ayur = life Veda =science.
An Ayurvedic consultation is a comprehensive exam aimed at discovering imbalances in your system or uncovering what may be causing physical or mental discomfort. Ayurvedic diagnosis is made through a combination of a complete and detailed history, pulse, tongue, and physical exam that will help to reveal underlying factors in the disease process. Often a patient may complain of numerous symptoms. Instead of giving a remedy for each symptom, Larry will address the fundamental imbalance that may be responsible for your symptoms. Therapies may include, but are not limited to: herbs, diet, yoga asana, pranayama, exercise, lifestyle changes, meditation, and stress prevention.
- First 75 minute consultation $100, followup consultation $60.
- Ayurvedic consultation and private constitution specific Ayurvedic Yoga Asana (physical posture) class, 90 minutes $90
- Private Ayurvedic Yoga Class 60 minutes $60
- FaceTime and Skype Consultations and Followups are available!
- Marma Therapy $75 per hour.
- Kati Basti $75
- Shirodhara $108
- Abhyanga Therapy- One hour intro pricing $108
Please contact Larry (email@example.com) with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment with Larry online
Cancelations without 24 hour advance notice will be subject to 50% of appointment cost fee.
**Now offering Ayurvedic consultations and therapies at the Brooklyn Yoga School 82 Sixth Avenue, 2nd Floor / Brooklyn, NY 11217 www.brooklynyogaschool.com